Oakwood can substantially increase the value of your business
The Oakwood Partnership Offer
- Strategic clarity – identifying priority “growth engines” using a relative attractiveness matrix and financial modelling
- Data and analysis from customer interviews, employee interviews, market research carried out by an independent member of the Oakwood team
- Development of compelling propositions with measurable benefits to the customer
- Synchronisation of business and operating models so that the customer experience matches the company promise
- A collaborative and inclusive approach – projects that are “done with you not to you”
- Management and leadership development for the top team as a key enabler of the cultural change associated with strategy implementation
- An execution plan including the top ten initiatives essential to successful implementation
- Risk management and mitigation of any obstacles to success
- Improved performance management and results across the company through the application of zero based diagnostics
- Most consultants focus on only some of these elements whereas the Oakwood package is holistic
How Our Clients Benefit
- Enterprise value typically increases by seven figures
- Growth strategy is the basis for a compelling equity story and provides owners with the potential for an optimised exit
- Investors are attracted to provide funding for expansion or value crystallisation
- Performance and profitability increase by more than 5 times the cost of the project
- Management are fully engaged in the project which reduces Oakwood costs in comparison with other external consultants by at least a third
- The Oakwood approach facilitates rapid project timescales of around 3-4 months
- Enhancements of the skills and capabilities of management participants in the programme
Making Strategy Pay
Development of strategic clarity with selection of focused areas for growth, compelling propositions and the synchronisation of business and operating models.
Improving commercial performance, growth and operational efficiency through implementation of change initiatives based on analysis of current processes, practices and finances.
Enabling business owners to maximise the value of the business so that it can be crystallised with potential investment from Oakwood or external sources on favourable terms.
Business owners and leaders from across Devon gained valuable insights into planning for growth at an event in Exeter hosted by The Oakwood Partnership.
Keynote speaker at the Business Growth Strategy Seminar […]
Working with Oakwood
- The financial benefits that our clients achieve in the first year of a project are typically more than five times the Oakwood fees.
- Oakwood fees are typically a third lower than consultancies as we work with client managers rather than using large external project teams.
- The Oakwood team are experienced business practitioners with many years of hands on experience.
- We have a collaborative approach that is practical rather that theoretical and supports the learning and development of our client management teams.
- The coaching facilitates behavioural changes needed to implement a new strategy.