The Oakwood Partnership is running an event for business leaders on developing and implementing a successful business strategy to achieve your goals. We will be sharing ideas on how strategy can be used to increase the value and performance of businesses.
A talk will be given by David Garman discussing:
- The differences between strategy development and business planning
- Selecting the growth engines to drive your business forward
- What makes businesses attractive and valuable to potential investors
- Why most business strategies fail and how to avoid the pitfalls
What will I learn?
- How to evaluate your business and develop a strategy that fits your goals
- A proven strategy development process that has delivered tangible results
- How to identify capability gaps and fill them
What are the challenges that The Oakwood Partnership address?
We help business leaders who:
- Work very hard but are not getting the results they deserve
- Have ideas for improvements but don’t have the time to make them happen
- Want to initiate change but lack the required resources
- Want a breakthrough to the next level of success
There will be opportunity for informal networking with tea, coffee and pastries provided.
To register for the event contact: Benjamin.Didier@TheOakwoodPartnership.co.uk