Business Growth Strategy Workshop
The feedback we got from our recent event is that business leaders don’t get enough time away from the day to day running of the business to step back and really think about the future.
To address this need we are running an interactive business growth strategy workshop to give leaders the opportunity and techniques to answer some key strategic questions such as:
- What is our vision for the future?
- How will we choose the products, services and markets that will give us the growth?
- What are the priority initiatives needed to make the vision a reality?
At this hands-on workshop all delegates will be provided with a workbook and go through a practical series of exercises to build a platform for change.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Clarifying values, mission and vision – starting with the future rather than the past
- Making strategic choices on business priorities – for the best chances of success
- Implementation initiatives – including areas of sales, finances and leadership
To make this a highly interactive workshop places are limited to 10 business leaders. You will be building your own strategy, but you will be doing it surrounded by like-minded people in a supportive environment, using proven techniques and real-life experience. The session will be facilitated by myself from The Oakwood Partnership and Rachael Howourth from Momentum South West.
The workshop will be held on Thursday 27th July 8.30am to 1.30pm at Exeter Golf and Country Club and costs £75 +VAT per delegate.
For more information and to book on Eventbrite click here.